- Coordinates and supervises CPPs Mechanical Section to ensure conformance to the installation, maintenance, repair, trouble-shooting and modification activities carried out on a wide range of mechanical stationary and rotating equipment in the CPPs, This includes all machinery,compressors, heat exchangers, diesel generators etc. Provides technical advice and supervises the implementation of all planned predictive, preventive, corrective, modification and major shutdown maintenance programmes to ensure optimum facilities availability and reliability. Establishes requirements for major repairs or replacement of spare parts. Participates in the planning and implementation of all systems installation, commissioning,modifications and expansion. Ensure all activities are carried out in a safe, timely efficient and cost effective manner. Follow up the CPP Mechanical Section™s capital and operating budget; regularly monitors and controls expenditures to within allowable variances
- B.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 7 years experience in the installation,commissioning, maintenance and repair of major rotating and mechanical equipment in an oil/gas/petrochemical or power plants.
- Very good kledge of written and spoken English.
- Valid U.A.E driving license is an advantage.