Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
1. Master (5) years of experience with license from the United States or Journeyman (10) level, preferably in a mechanical maintenance field or equivalent experience
2. EPA Certification Preferred
3. Industry and trade certifications are required, military experience preferred
4. Specific training in the operation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems preferred
1. Minimum of ten (10) years continuous experience performing installation or mechanical maintenance on electrical systems at the Electromechanical inspector s level
2. Five (5) years of experience planning, laying out, and installing electrical distribution in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC)
3. Working knowledge of electrical systems including secondary distribution and interior systems
4. Hands-on experience with electrical circuits, power cables, controls, and motors
5. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals to include blue prints and technical drawings.
6. Must possess strong knowledge in a skilled trade (electrical, pneumatic systems, automatic doors, air compressor, etc.)
7. Knowledge of U.S. Army Safety Guidelines and OSHA Standards
1. Requires ability to analyze the operation of various infrastructure systems, determine the cause of malfunctions, and take corrective actions as required.
2. Technical experience servicing automated doors highly preferred.
3. Prior experience in the Electrical, Automotive, or HVAC field highly preferred
4. Must have expert knowledge of equipment manuals for servicing, operating and repairing electrical systems.
5. Must be an expert in corrective actions performed by maintenance teams.
6. Must have the ability to troubleshoot service and repair electrical systems.
7. Must be proficient in all phases of paperwork as it pertains to servicing, maintenance, repairs, classification, etc.
8. Must have expert knowledge of equipment operations as it is critical to providing a quality inspection program.
9. Must be capable of giving and receiving instructions during the course of normal duties.
10. Must be capable of working independently with little-or-no guidance.
11. Must be willing to adapt to rapidly-changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
12. Proficiency with MAXIMO and/or other Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
Will have direct oversight of junior technicians and subcontracted personnel when they are on site