Desired Candidate Profile
• A minimum 21 years of age.
• Should have good physique & capable of lifting / pushing heavy loads.
• Educated to a minimum qualification of higher secondary school certificate or equivalent qualification with minimum 4 years of experience in an Offshore/Onshore Oil/Gas in similar position OR.
• Understand verbal instructions and basic written instructions given in the English language.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in rigging work. Offshore experience mainly on jack-up barges, rigs and production platforms will be preferred.
• Should be qualified and certified (to Level -3) Rigger from ADNOC Offshore approved training agency as per ADNOC LIMS – A0-IG-L-MS-001(Rev.0)
• Age not more than 50 years
Trained (2-days Course) by an ADNOC Offshore Approved Training Provider using approved Tutor and be assessed every 2 years as per Appendix-I.
• Hold Certificate of Competency issued by an ADNOC Offshore Approved Training Provider using approved Tutor provided he attended and successfully completed the above mentioned training and assessment.
Keyword: Mechanical Rigger, lifting
, pushing heavy loads, rigging workm, Offshore
, production platforms, ADNOC Offshore, provide training, Mechanical
, good physique, Oil and Gas
New User Apply
Apply without Registration