- Supervises the installation, maintenance, repair and testing of a wide range of mechanical stationary and rotating equipment in the plant, such as turbo machinery, gas and steam turbines, pumps, compressors, furnaces, heat exchangers, marine loading arms, steam generators, desalinators, reclaimer, pumps, reactors, conveyors, hydraulic equipments etc. Includes monitoring of work execution and providing guidance to ensure conformity to company regulations and adopting practices commensurate with company HSE manual. Deals personally with more complex maintenance, participates in shutdown and turnaround maintenance planning and execution activities and in the expansions/modifications of plant equipment.
- Completion of Technical Higher Diploma (3 years).
- 7 years™ experience in the installation, repair, testing and maintenance of a wide range of mechanical equipment, preferably in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of English Language.
- Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel & MS Project.