- Supervises the installation, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and modification activities carried out on a wide range of mechanical stationary and rotating equipment in the plant, including turbo machinery, gas and steam turbines, compressors, furnaces, heat exchangers, diesel generators, etc. Provides technical advice and guidance on all related maintenance works. Participates in the planning and implementation of all systems modifications, expansion and installation.
- B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years™ experience in maintenance/installation and trouble shooting of a variety of large and complex Mechanical equipment in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry, mainly related to electric power generating plant, desalination units, water and utilities industry.
- Good knowledge of English language both written and oral.
- Computer literacy in Ms Word, Ms Excel & Ms Project.