, Posted on June 11, 2018
Mechanical Technical Advisor (TA)
Duration: 3-6 Months
Samuel Knight are currently working with one of the Global leading OEM s, on a large CCPP (Combined Cycle Power Plant) based in the Middle East.
Our client is currently looking for a strong Mechanical Technical Advisor (TA) for a 3-6 month Contract.
• Perform field Installation works on Large Heavy Duty Gas turbines that will involve compressors, and hot section maintenance on installed turbines, turbine change-outs, and other types of services to support the Aero derivative group.
• Work is performed at the customer sites.
• You may be asked to travel to various customer sites.
• Must be able to read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
• Work with hand tools and specialized test equipment; carry equipment up and down stairs.
• Must be able to process timesheets, expense reports, EH&S forms, job reports, etc. in a timely manner and conform to company policies.
• Comply to all Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive work site for yourself and fellow workers.
Industry Type :
Engineering Design & Consulting
Functional Area :
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job