We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Jeddah, KSA for the following position:
Mechanical technician with HVAC competencies
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to transform work into energy, and vice versa
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves every day to projects with a spirit of adventure where risk-taking is mitigated by preparation.
Thanks to their energy and our evolving expertise, we assist our clients from the engineering phase of their projects through to operations.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution, and it is thanks to their trust that SPIE Oil & Gas Services deploys the most comprehensive range of services on the market in over 30 countries
Your main duties will be to:-
- Naval experience on similar ships (frigates or tankers)
- Capability to do installation work on a ship
-Expertise in conducting ship commissioning and performing associated tests, controls and measurements
- Experience in naval repair
- Capability to perform troubleshooting and resulting repairs.
- Execution of the commissioning, tuning, start-up of all the systems
- Participation to the daily follow up meeting as well as weekly meeting with the final client
- Issue daily and weekly activity reports including the commissioning status of the various systems
- Development of commissioning procedures
- Issuance of commissioning reports
- Make presentation to the final client of the outcome of the commissioning