MSH INTERNATIONAL is a leading worldwide provider of Healthcare insurance solutions. With offices located in strategic places around the world including Calgary, Paris, Shanghai and Dubai, we are focused on providing high quality services that meet the needs of our large and diverse global client base. We recognize the importance of our human resources to achieve these goals, so we are looking for outstanding candidates to fill this position.
A Medical claims administrator manages insurance claims.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
Managing and processing insurance claims
Reviewing and make sure that there is no omitted information
Answering inquiries from providers on the subject of claim, eligibility, covered benefits and approval status issues
Keeping thorough records of claims and followed up on dropped cases
Entering claims into the system utilizing knowledge of CPT, ICD-10 codes and medical terminology
Reading and assessing medical documents.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff while maintaining a professional and diplomatic demeanor
• An extensive knowledge of medical terminology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to assignments
• Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adjust to new systems
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in written and verbal English required, bilingual English/French
Education and Experience
• Bachelor degree or equivalent ; medical related degree preferred (pharmacist, nurse, medical technologist, doctor )
• Working knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in this position and have the required qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org