Nestl is so much more than the world s #1 food and beverage company. We are committed to helping our communities to live healthier and happier lives, and as such we are seeking medically trained talent to help educate and support hospitals, dieticians and nutritionists to the products and services we can offer their patients and clients. As a medical delegate, you are the vital link in ensuring medical professionals are aware of our products, and keep them up to date with research and trends to further our positioning as a leading health and wellness provider.
Based in Riyadh, you ll be part of a small family of medical professionals, meaning you will always have the opportunity to share your successes and ask for support when necessary. Whether you ve recently graduated, or are coming from another pharmaceutical or FMCG company, you ll be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. Whether handling hospitals, independent clinics or pharmacies, you can be sure to build strong partnerships, and really be a visible figure in the industry, offering support and solutions to those helping patients live healthier lives.
A day in the life of...
• Your manager will share potential strategies that will help grow the business, and you ll get to input and give your opinion. In a small team, your voice is really heard, and you get a chance to impact the way the team functions
• Once you ve had the updates in the office, now it s really your time to shine. You do what you do best, by going to see your clients. Visits can vary between 11 and 18 a day, dependent on the type of clients you re going to see that day
• In between visits, you may start looking at planning for an event you re helping to lead on, to further increase the visibility of Nestl s presence in the nutrition market. Whether it s an MOH led event, or one that Nestl is driving, you ll get the chance to lead projects and events outside of your day to day activities
• You look at how competitors are performing in the pharmacies or other health care centers, and ensure you re sharing this intel with your colleagues
• Before you finish for the day, you send reminders to a group of clients who you re hosting for a round table discussion next week.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering