- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Participate in discharge planning process.
- With Clinical Nursing Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Degree Knowledge and/or Experience
• 5 years’minimum experience in the same field
- Fluent English language skills