Very Good Communication and Negotiating Skills.
Knowledge of the Business and capable in understanding the customer needs.
BPO experience is a plus (Outbound and Inbound Calls)
Supervisory or Managerial Experience is a plus
Someone who is accustomed to dealing and negotiating with C-suite Level or VVIPs.
With Experience & Skills in Business Strategy, Sales & Marketing, Advertising and Finance Statement of his account and Project Management.
Expert in Reporting and Analysis of Data. (Also Web Savvy)
Proficient on MS Office, Web Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Writing.
We are not looking for any prior educational background, as long as the experience and skills is there.
Job is open for FILIPINO, Male is preferred.
JOB DESCRIPTION – MECSC MEMBERSHIP EXECUTIVE
• As Membership Executive, your chief role is to lead the growth of the membership of the organization to +1,300 members by December 31, 2019. Work with the MECSC team in driving and achieving the increase of new memberships and membership renewals.
• New member prospects and database list to be researched, categorized, updated and developed.
• Work with the database from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Zawya and other database sources which the MECSC has access to for increasing the MECSC membership.
• Work with the team to streamline the membership process on-line via our MECSC website. Reducing the complicated steps for new members or renewing members online or manually is a key role for you.
• Call on the phone with an email follow up a minimum of five (5) current MECSC members daily. Our team and you have access to our existing list of members.
• Call on the phone and email follow up a minimum of five (5) non MECSC members daily. Working with the team you will have access to hundreds of membership candidates.
• Review and propose an enhancement strategy where necessary for member benefits. Your feedback from discussion with the members daily provides the information you will need to create the enhancement strategy.
• Update and keep current all MECSC email addresses, contacts database.
• Develop softcopy and hardcopy promotional materials as necessary targeting new prospects.
• Implement and carry out a direct telephone marketing campaign as outlined above.
• Review existing membership database and do a GAP research overview.
• Oversee the creation of a new and updated database list for new and existing members.
• Providing revenue opportunities for the MECSC organization through membership, sponsorship and driving advertising revenue is also a key role and a deliverable for you.
• Working with the MECSC team to successfully deliver our annual budget is a key deliverable.
• Ensure detailed accuracy in receiving and recording all aspects of the MECSC information.
• Support all education events at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,999.00 to AED5,000.00 /month