My client is the premium brand when it comes to fast track power generation; they offer a number of high quality turnkey solutions that help power countries, cities and industries all over the world.
This business has over the years expanded their offering/expertise to also include system design, installation, testing, commissioning, management, operations and maintenance of these scalable turnkey power plants.
Allowing them to answer and resolve the long term industry issues around temporary, bridging/permanent power needs, by offering reliable, cost-effective electricity.
Due to winning a number of major projects over the last 2 years, my client is now looking for a number of strategic sales positions across the globe, starting with a sales development manager for MENA.
This Sales Development Manager is responsible for helping to qualify, develop, close and manage power generation contracts for the above solution. You will work in close conjunction with marketing, business development and "the Deal Team" to facilitate opportunity development and manage customer relationships. You will help to ensure prospective deals are executed on a timely basis, are feasible and profitable, and align with company targets and technical capabilities, as well as helping to drive leads through partner programs and channels.
• Assist in the development of a portfolio of prospective customers, agents and partners in support of growing the pipeline
• Help qualify and prioritize opportunities, with a focus on those that have the highest probability of closing, are the best fit with the company's business model, and are sustainable and profitable
• Stay abreast of any market and prospective customer developments throughout MENA that could evolve into potential opportunities, and share any competitive intel with the broader team
• Respond quickly to Sales Qualified Leads provided by the Business Development Team
Proposal and Contract Support
• Support the Regional Sales Director in the commercial aspects of pre-qualifications, proposals and contract negotiations, helping to coordinate the process and keep stakeholders on schedule
• Work closely with the Deal Team, commercial resources, treasury and legal to ensure rapid response and successful deal closure
• Provide input to help drive continuous improvement in sales process and strategy
Customer and Account Management
• Serve as a primary commercial customer service contact for accounts served, working in conjunction with plant operations and finance to drive customer satisfaction, rapid issue resolution, on-time payment and contract renewals
• Effectively understand and analyze customer technical, commercial and financial needs
Global Partner Development
• Assist in the management of strategic partnerships at a global level
• Serve as a primary partner liaison, facilitating communications, sharing information and driving engagement
• Generate leads via formalized partner referral programs, dealer networks, MDF, co-branded campaigns and collaborative lead management processes
• Build awareness of the organization among partner networks/salesforce through partner events, education and awareness campaigns
The successful candidate will have some the following:
• Minimum requirement of 4 years demonstrated record in the power generation Industry, across MENA
• Previous experience with Turbines, Gen Sets/Gen Set systems
• Has previously had experience with IPP's, EPC's, Governing bodies etc. Through MENA
• Must have knowledge of the regional market including but not limited to; competitive landscape, as well as rules & regulations
• An understanding of Power Purchase Agreements (PPA's) is advantageous
• Must be able to speak Arabic
If you are interested in joining this customer orientated, forward thinking market leader, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself (Sam Emerton) or CSG Talent. Please contact me on
Industry Type :
Power Generation / Power Distribution / Energy / Nuclear Energy
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development