Construction Project Manager position is fully responsible to successfully manage, execute, commission and handover the MEP scope of the project, incluing HVAC, Plumbing & Drainage, Fire Fighting, Electrical and ELV Systems.
The Key responsibility includes commitment to ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety. Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution, in accordance with the Contract Requirements.
Responsibilities and duties:
- To act as the Construction Team Leader, including planning, engineering, site works, commissioning and handover to the Client.
- Overall management of site pre-commissioning and final commissioning works for each commissioning stage of the Project. Manage and coordinate the on-site project commissioning activities after the costruction completion. Ensure Testing Providers fulfil all of their contractual obligations for the scope of the Commissioning works.
- Attending regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.) with Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Coordinate the work of all in-house staff, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, and Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Contribute to the value engineering, design, subcontractors and material selection.
- Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
- Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluation.
- Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
- Ensure instructions are received for additional work and the value agreed with the Client.
- Interface with government departments and utility companies.
Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from reputed University.
More than 10 years of experience in Construction and Commissioning Management.
English C1. Spoken Arabic and Spanish would be an advantage.
MS Office, Primavera P6.
Western Countries (Europe, EEUU, Canada or Australia)
- Dynamic, flexible personality with the will to succeed regardless of the difficulties.
- Developed management