MEP Engineer Job Vacancy We are looking for experienced and talented MEP Engineer for Dubai. Category Engineering jobs
• Review and understand electrical and mechanical scope of works including design drawings and all related specifications.
• Understand the MEP Builders Work Requirement.
• Review of all related MEP including Electrical FAS, LV, HV. Mechanical HVAC (Heating Venting and Air conditioning). Plumbing pipes, fixtures & fittings; water supply/distribution, and waste removal. Common types of Mechanical and Electrical System use in MEP.
• Attend meeting with the PMC, Consultant and Client for coordination and workshop meetings.
• Coordinate and liaise between the Electrical and other Subcontractors. Communication and interfacing between structural, architectural, electrical, procurement and any other services to ensure the proper technical execution of project works as per the requirement of the Client and the obligations of the Contractor.
• Identify problems in design.
• Review the shop drawings and ensure the timely approval progress as per agreed schedules.
• Plan, organize review and evaluate the work of contractor and others.
• Completion of required reports and reporting to management as per company s systems and procedures for the successful execution of the project and achieving company s goals.
• Provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector and contractor, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
• Analyze mechanical, electrical and /or plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
• Prepare and deliver effective oral presentation whenever required.
• Perform other related duties as may be required by the Lead MEP Project Manager.
• Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Ten to fifteen (15) years of experience including construction of large infrastructure projects.
• Thorough knowledge of DEWA/DM/DCD regulations.
• Familiar with all the MEP methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to Mechanical works for building projects.
• Well versed in interpreting and executing MEP related drawings.
• Knowledge of international standards, codes and regulations. Knowledge of common project delivery methods and Middle East practices are also preferred.
• Commitment to quality and safe work practices.