Req ID 100433BR Business Title MI Systems Maintainer Integrator IV/Site Lead Group MSS Location KUWAIT Camp Arifjan Clearance Level Needed TS/SCI Category Intelligence Job Duties and Responsibilities This position will support the INSCOM G4 Global Intelligence Logistics contract, previously Worldwide Logistics Support.
Essential Job Duties:
• Site Lead for a large site (40 or more CMEs) or Regional Site Lead for multiple sites in a Combatant Commander s (CCDR) area.
• Responsible for the performance of technical support projects or tasks IAW contract requirements, and appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
• Manages the technical direction of projects through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
• Plans, coordinates and supervises all contract activities, and serves as the principal representative in all matters pertaining to the contract. Continually measures and analyzes progress.
• Responsible for personnel, finance, training, supply systems and support services necessary for specific site.
• Manages subcontractors and vendors providing services and materials on the contract.
• Coordinates with the COR/ACOR on contract requirements.
• Ensures personnel adhere to host nation standards of conduct.
• Direct shop operations within a logistics support and Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity (IMSA).
• Manage an on the job training and skills sustainment program for logistics and maintenance personnel.
• Conduct production control and quality assurance within an IMSA.
• Conduct forecasting, scheduling, and work loading within an IMSA.
• Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT, and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments.
• Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, NSANet, Special Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks.
• Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment.
• Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems.
• Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), signals survey equipment, and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams.
• Performs harmonic distortion test, wave ratio measurements, impedance mismatches measurements, reflectometry test, and other distortion tests to isolate faults and take corrective action.
• Repair phase matched and fiber optics cables.
• Perform pre and post flight inspections on GRCS mission equipment and data link.
• Conduct Resourcing Repair Parts within an IMSA.
• Prepare equipment for transportation/shipment.
• Prepare maintenance forms and records.
• Experience on maintenance and integration on the following: Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS); Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMARSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); GRCS Operational Ground Station (OGS); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or integration and maintenance of satellite communication terminals providing NSANet; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment.
• Four years of site lead experience.
• Information assurance certifications for Tier III computer, servers, networks and global intelligence architectures integration and maintenance (six months waiver for Tier III certification).
• Ability to communicate knowledgeably and effectively at senior management levels.
• Strong leadership skills with ability to manage a large and diverse workforce.
• US Citizenship, Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrination.
• Positions requiring NSA Net access need successful completion of a CI polygraph examination.
Qualifications Education and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in electronics, logistics, or business management from an accredited college/university plus eight years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration; or
• Associate Degree in electronics from an accredited college/university plus ten years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration and industry certification as a Master Electronic Technician.
Degrees See Qualifications Years of Experience See Qualifications Position Type Full-Time Shift Day Overview ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.