Req #: 216349
Location: International, IQ
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
The Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) Intelligence Support Services Contract (CISSC) provides multi-faceted Intelligence Support services consisting of, but not limited to: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Analysis, Intelligence Requirements Collection Management (RCM), Special Advisors, Planners, Targeting Support, Counterintelligence (CI) Support, Screener Support, Strategic Debriefing Support, Foreign Government Information (FGI) Analysis, Exploitation (DOMEX and MEDEX), Target Focused Analysis and Neutralization (TFAN), Operational Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM), as well as other analytic and target related intelligence support services to assigned military units in support of the overall Intelligence Mission in support of CJTF-OIR staffs and organizations.
More About the Role:
• Provide support for live missions by performing all-source intelligence analysis related to military actions, insurgent activities, economic and political activities, and threats to regional stability. Research, develop, present, and publish all-source intelligence products at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels.
• Coordinates and synchronizes a broad range of CI Operations activities to include analysis of those operations. Reviews, evaluates, and provides insightful analysis into CI Operations plans and activities in support of Services
• Part of our mobile, targeted CI team working directly with Coalition partners and advisors
• Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
• Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information.
• Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings.
• Serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
• Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community. Present assessments to intelligence community.
• Assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Requires an active TS/SCI
• Associates Degree OR four years direct relevant intelligence analyst experience
• A minimum of four years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC - 0204, 0210, 0211 - Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy -Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF -1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst
• Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
• Requires submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Iran, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, ISIS, or the HIG (250-word minimum) with resume
• Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
• Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-I requirements
• Briefing skills
• Working knowledge of and /or Experience in supporting CENTCOM AOR
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
What We Can Offer You:
• We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
• Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
• We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
• We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
• For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.