The Mid-Weight UX Designer will work with clients, users and technology teams to conceptualize, help design and code world-class user experience and platforms. You will be translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
You will also be heading up the design and delivery of wireframes, user stories and mockups optimized for a range of interfaces.
• Work with key clients to create concepts to specific ideas into useful, delightful product features.
• Support clients in designing holistic systems, flows and interfaces that are simple, elegant and beautiful.
• Provide mentorship to members of the design team, constantly pushing the quality of work.
• Advocate for the customer in all decisions with the Product, Engineering, and Design teams.
• Partner with Product Engineers, and the members of the design and research teams to create consistency for the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
Skills & Qualifications
• 3+ years' in user experience, usability and visual design practices for web and mobile based applications. Preferably from agency background working across industries such as Banking, Insurance or Retail.
• Strong visual design experience to help apply visual/branding treatments to applications while coordinating with core branding teams.
• Demonstrated experience in designing responsive wireframes, components, gestures, interactions, skinning and animations.
• Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Axure.