If you are a graduate with a degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, and are looking for a challenging position in software development, then you might be interested in working with us!
You will be a key member of the IT department working on maintenance and enhancement of current projects as well as heading new projects right from project initiation, requirements gathering to final deployment and training.
•The Application and Web and Developer and Designer (Front & Back End) will be responsible for developing, designing, layout and
coding mobile and website.
•Design and build advanced applications on all platforms
•Write code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
•Be involved in all technical and graphical aspects of building an application and website how the system works and how it looks.
•Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
•Able to work on his own and in a team.
Requirements to Apply:
Software Development Skills
• Understanding of RESTful APIs
• MySQL database management skills
• Capable of designing and developing robust and well-built software architectures
• Documenting requirements and software design through models and diagrams (eg. UML)
• Hands on experience in writing well-designed, testable and efficient code
• Knowledge of SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile methods
• Strong business analysis, requirements gathering and communication skills/li>
• Knowledge of revision control technologies such as Git
• Full Stack Web Development
• Use of Angular 4 and Laravel
• Android Mobile application development
• WordPress development
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Software Development/Engineering, Information Technology, Business Information Systems
• Fluent in the English language
• Eagerness to continuously update technical knowledge and investigate new technologies
• Ability to work in a team and ability to handle tasks independently
• Proactive in problem solving and contributes ideas and opinions to aid development
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving, testing and debugging skills
• Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
• Aptitude to learn
• Attention to detail is essential. All tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
What you ll learn/gain from this experience:
• This position gives graduates a close-up look at the day to day operations of a growing organization s operations department.
• candidates will have the opportunity to sit in on meetings with the team, learning how strategies are developed, vetted and put into action.
• Interns will act in a supportive capacity to the leadership team
If this is you, apply today. We re excited to get to know you!