Mobile Application Engineer (iOS/Android):
Ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented Mobile Application Developer with hands-on experience delivering enterprise-class mobile programming for iOS and/or Android platforms. The candidate should possess an expert understanding of mobile UI Design and fluency in multiple programming languages/application development tools including Objective-C / Swift and/or Java. Candidate should have experience designing, developing, testing and implementing and deploying mobile web-service driven apps in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects Maintain, support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize existing and future iOS / Android applications.
• Work with other developer(s), Quality Assurance, Marketing and Sales to design and implement quality mobile software application solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years iOS and/or Android application development experience
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science
• Good understanding of Object Oriented programming and design patterns.
• Programming and business logic implementation expertise in Objective-C / swift or Java
• Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, WatchKit), XCode and Instruments
• Knowledge base on iOS performance (memory, speed, networking)
• Familiar with Android SDK (Android UI Principles, targeting multiple screen sizes and writing code for multithreaded environment)
• Experience in web services integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• Extensive experience using performance analysis tools.
• Work experience in mobile performance, latency, and security issues.
• Implementation experience in mobile build automation, automatic distribution and crash reporting.
• Development experience on Hybrid frameworks (Phonegap, Ionic, IBM Worklight, Telerik Platform) is a plus.
• Customer implementations testing, deployment and issue resolution.
• Ability to support application and UAT testing cycles.
• Experience with source code management systems such as SVN and Git.
• Hands-on experience publishing at least two consumer application to Apple App store / Google Play.
• Experience developing in an Agile environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills