Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure
• Producing 3D models, lighting, and rendering by 3D Max and related softwares. Familiar with CAD workstation to prepare engineering drawings consisting of standard arrangements, layouts, flow sheets, assemblies, isometrics, etc., from rough sketches and/or from general engineering and design information according to established standards and procedures.
• Works closely with other Designer/Drafters and Engineers to ensure a coordinated design.
• Applies standard design principles and theories to complete assignments.
• Utilizes technical manuals to ensure compliance with company policies and applicable standards and codes such as ANSI, PFI, and ASME.
• Ensures compliance with required design safety factors, tolerances, and specifications.
• Compiles data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
• Reads and understands orthographic (2D) and/or isometric (3D) designs and supplier/manufacturer drawings.
• Makes required changes, additions, and/or revisions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Proficient in 3D modeling with lighting and rendering using 3D Max, photoshop and V-ray software.
• Be able to do 2D CAD drawings in AutoCAD.
• Associate's or equivalent technical degree or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter course (or equivalent) is preferred
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Requirements include PC literacy, proficiency in utilizing CAD and other computer software used to complete design assignments.
Ready for action? We re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.