Roles and Responsibilities
• To have 7 to 8 years working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2016 Standard & Enterprise Edition full Administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale, enterprise, multi-site environment.
• Must have atleast 5 years working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows Server 2016R2.
• To have In depth understanding and working Exchange mailboxes, distribution lists and contacts, developing Ms. exchange several policy settings for different scenarios, troubleshooting incoming and outbound messages.
• To have deep understanding of Installation/Configuration of Microsoft Exchange, Implementation and management of Exchange High Availability technologies (e.g. DAG’s, Clustering),Practical knowledge of SMTP routing, Active Directory/LDAP, and DNS, Mail Routing, Exchange and SMTP Troubleshooting, IIS (Internet Information Services) Administration, Troubleshooting, Remote Server, Application Mail Relay, Backup and Restore, in addition to Disaster Recovery concepts and Patch Management.
• Must have a good experience with the following products, Scripting (PowerShell), Microsoft SQL Server, several Server management, integration with several Mail Security Products, Windows Server 2016- Messaging, Enterprise Virtualization and Exchange Servers Migration operations(to include mailbox migrations).
• Must also have past experience in Mobile messaging technologies in addition to Collaboration solutions including Microsoft OCS and Lync,etc...