, Posted on May 16, 2018
• This position is responsible for participating in the development, maintenance and enhancement of ERP application written in .net.
• Under the guidance of a Software Project Lead, works with company customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to assess, recommend and implement technical solutions.
• Applies broad knowledge to various technical functions to accurately anticipate systems impacts.
• Understands new information technologies and seeks ways to collaborate with other IT groups to facilitate interfacing and transitions. Shares responsibilities with other team members to ensure on-time delivery, which requires a clear understanding of expectations and capabilities and the ability to act effectively as a team member.
• Define technical requirements for the future release(s) of vendor packages
• Design and develop test cases focused on technical scenarios to ensure product readiness of the systems
• Design monitoring and alert mechanisms for infrastructure and applications
• Applies broad knowledge to various technical functions to identify system s impacts. Assists in the identification of technical dependencies.
• Plans and executes performance test to ensure scalability and quality of the systems
• Defines, implements and executes production support strategies
• Installs monitoring and performance tools to support systems
• Coordinates technical tasks related to systems in a multi-tier, multi-system project
• Participates in production support of the systems and applies strong technical competency to drive resolution for system s issues and perform root cause analysis
• Monitors health and performance of application, including databases
• Follows company source control, build and deployment standards and tools.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training, is required.
• Over 2 years of wide range of experience in IT in business application design, software development, system integration, testing and build and deployment.
• Experience in the industry or in a production/service environment similar to that of the employer is preferred.
• Ability to coordinate tasks among several technical cross-functional teams and drive consensus and identify the right stake holder when troubleshooting problems
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to understand dependencies and impacts among systems and environments
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitments to tasks.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
• Experience with design, development, testing and implementation of software systems is preferred
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows technology: WCF, C#, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Windows Server 2008, IIS 7, Remote Desktop and Domain/Active Directory
• Strong knowledge of NHibernate and Spring.net
• Strong knowledge of ASP.net forms.
• Strong knowledge in third party components preferred Telerik.
• Familiarity with Enterprise monitoring, application monitoring tools desirable
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job