Vacancy Status: Open The Network Engineer is mainly responsible for the smooth running of Saadi’s clients` Network infrastructure and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
Individual tasks may, but may include:
• Experience with design and configuration of LAN WAN WLAN and Security infrastructure.
• Experience with Cisco, HPE, Aruba, Fortinet, Sonicwall, Avaya, Cyberoam, Juniper and Ruckus.
• Good understanding & experience of Next Gen UTM, wireless, routing and switching.
• Advanced, in-depth, campus LAN/WLAN, and data centre switching, IP routing, and network security
(firewall, VPN, IPS) understanding and design expertise. MPLS/VPLS knowledge and experience is highly
• Should be able to complete the task in given time with client requirements. Experience: 6- 8 yrs Opening: 2 Education: Graduation with certifications in major vendors Nationality: Any Industry Type: System Integrator