• Responsible for the maintenance of computer hardware and software that comprises a computer network.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Shall have detailed knowledge and review of action plans for planned and unplanned changes to the network infrastructure.
• Shall have detailed knowledge of design and deployment of multicast.
• Shall have detailed knowledge of GRE and IPSEC deployments and configurations.
• Shall have knowledge and familiarity with Cisco IOS-based routers 3900, 3800, and 2800 families; Cisco IOS based switches within the 6500, 4500, and 3750 families.
• Shall have knowledge and familiarity of IP communications, including packet analysis.
• Shall have knowledge and familiarity with layer 3 technologies, such as EIGRP and HSRP.
• Shall have knowledge and familiarity with layer 2 technologies, such as Rapid Spanning-Tree.
• Shall have Central Authentication, Authorization and Accounting vi TACACS .
• Shall have network troubleshooting skills and knowledge of networks.
• Shall have technical documentation skills.
• Shall require a sound knowledge of IP networking, SIPRNet, NIPRNet, cross domain solutions, and security systems such as HBSS.
• The Systems administration function may require knowledge of collation networks, CENTRIXS, JWICS, and BICES, the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and server virtualizations, IT service management, and wireless LAN (WLAN)
• Shall have Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher.
• Shall have three (3) years related work experience working with Cisco Routers and Switches and shall have two (2) years' experience in a military environment.
• In Lieu of degree you need 5 years of related experience
• Must be a US Citizen.