Title System & Network Administrator
Job Duties 1. Installation, configuration, and maintaining Microsoft server environment, Active Directory, Domain controller, and exchange: Configure windows server 2012 or above, and managing domain platform
2. Installation and configuration of virtualized environment using HyperV or VMWare
3. Setting up active directory and group policies related to domain, groups, and user management
4. Provide Infrastructure support services in all areas related to storage, security, monitoring load balancing, Operating Systems.
5. Documentation about policies and procedure related to backup, security, and recovery processes.
6. Oversee different development, testing, and production environment related to product development lifecycle.
7. Work with vendors and technical team to engage in security related activities to monitor, implement, and integrate security solutions.
8. Manage partners, resources, and users from different service and cloud providers such as SmarterASP, OVH, google apps, Microsoft , DYN, SSL (Comodo), and others.
9. Manage users related to deployed systems e.g. portals, operation systems. Or ERP. 10.Manage, monitor, and secure network and endpoint devices. This list should not be taken as fixed or exhaustive, and you will be expected to perform any reasonable task or duties assigned by your direct manager related to your domain. Job Requirements Clear communication and representation
Commanding Servers installation and configuration and administration skills related to Microsoft server operating systems Knowledge in visualization clustering and redundancy Data storage and share files management Knowledge in Networking routing and switching Commanding skills and knowledge related to data protection policies, tools, and automation, backups, anti malware Technical writing in documenting activities related to set up, configuration, and policies
Job Type: Full-time