, Posted on June 11, 2018
Connectivity BOM Responsibilities and Deliverables
• Ensuring the take-over of the solution from Delivery phase through Solution Operational SIGN-OFF
• Check the operational model and operations readiness, network operations integrity and service/solution operability, deliverable checklist, review of operational risks.
• Check any running process and validate if it s working properly and identify the gaps to modify an existing process.
• Monitor the aging tickets on the incident and change desks and tackle any improper trends that can be mitigated
Change and release management,
• Supports Hand over to operation (HOTO) activities, and ensuring for any on-going project regarding technical implementation operability.
• Review PIR (post implementation reporting) for any failed implementation on new releases and implement corrective actions through a SIP.
• Further tasks where deep technical knowledge and understanding the design.
• Critical and high visible migrations involvement, on-demand for standard migration
• POC/Pilots and new design rollouts (VPO/PM for technical/architect)
• Regular design meetings to review/share improvements and initiatives
Capacity and availability Management,
• Ensure all availability management tasks and activities (i.e. backup and reboots) are duly completed by the teams responsible
• Incident and problem management,
• Not expected to be SPOC for normal operational issues, but supports as a technical consultant for major customer escalations or during crisis.
• Review statistical reporting generated with Problem Management and Service Management and assist with identifying re-occurring issues, and align with contractual SLAs.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant technical experience.
• Exceptional networking/communications background
• At least one Professional technical qualification (CCNP or Equivalent)
• Scope of technical expertise must include some the following Experience :
• VPN Architecture: Overlay (LANAS), Routing (IPNet) or MPLS/BGP (ICN).
• Network devices: Cisco Routers / Switches , Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Points , Nortel Connectivity Switches.
• Routing Protocols: OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP, BGP4, MPBGP or RIP.
• Security Protocols: IPSEC.
• Legacy Protocols: PPP Dial (ISDN/PSTN) , DLSW, ALPS , SDLC, IPX, SNA
• WAN Protocols: X.25, Frame Relay (FR) , ATM, Metro Ethernet and DSL.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Service oriented, customer focused, and have the ability to resolve complex problems through a calculated and methodical approach.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good time management, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
• Ability to coach and mentor peers and subordinates
• Ability to lead and provide direction in resolving business critical problems at the highest organizational level.
• Good commercial awareness.
• Presentation/Report writing skills
• Ability to act as the customer representative with suppliers and vendors.
• Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
• Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
• Excellent problem solving skills are necessary.
• Flexibility in terms of working hours (On-Call will be an option based on the customer`s needs)
• Profcicent in English
A Network Business Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring coordination between Problem Management Service Operation and other Orange operational entities and assures Quality of Service for all network / Connectivity supported services on assigned customer(s). (measured against Service Level Agreements).
The Service Management teams (CSM/CSD) are accountable for overall Service management, configuration management, financial management, continuity management, availability management, reporting and managing Service improvement Projects (SIP).
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Located in Al Dhafra Region, Abu Dhabi, Nawah Energy Company is the leading nuclear operator, contributing to the UAE’s civil nuclear program. The company was founded in 2016 as a subsidiary of Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC). It is a result of the joint venture between ENEC and Kore
a Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO). Nawah Energy Company ensures adherence to the highest international standards of safety, quality and security, while maintaining operational transparency. Nawah plans to generate 5,300 megawatts of low-carbon electricity from 2020, and meet around 1/4th of the total electricity requirements of the UAE, while improving the quality of life.
Nawah Energy Company aims to protect the UAE environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions by 12 million tons annually. It is a multinational, multicultural and Emirati-led company, which provides a dynamic work environment to top national and international talent and offer them with opportunities to grow. The company looks out for qualified and dedicated professionals with the ability to perform well as per the business requirements. Offering competitive remunerations and a good word environment to cater to the dynamic requirements of the esteemed clients, Nawah Energy Company aims at building a multi-skilled workforce.
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job