Network Operations Technician jobs Vacancy, We are looking for an experienced and talented Network Operations Technician for our firm, location Dubai .
* Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, Network, and peripheral devices.
* Proficient with all Microsoft Operating systems, Support, volume licensing., IOSMAC.
* Should have good experience with LAN, WAN, WLAN, design and implementation.
* Design and deploy LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware.
* Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
* Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
* Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling County objectives and processes.
* Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations,and other network appliances.
* Monitor and test network performance every week.
* Participate in managing all network security solutions.
* Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery.
Industry Type :
Call Center / BPO / KPO / Outsourcing
Functional Area :
Installation / Maintenance / Operations / Repair
Desired Candidate Profile
* Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
* Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
* Knowledge of computer network security systems, procedures, techniques and applications.
* Should have strong knowledge of voice and data circuits.
* Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
* Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
* Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.