NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
The Network Security Engineer Consultant will be primarily responsible for the installation, tuning, optimization, and troubleshooting of customer s technical Information Security Architecture. The Consultant should also have the experience for analyzing events and data from endpoint security systems and SIEM platform, identifying potential threats, and providing support for Incident Response and Containment, and executive reporting.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Interact and understand customer technical solutions requirements like offering the best possible solutions on Cisco networking Technology Solutions (R/S, Cloud computing, Security, Wireless, Unified Communications, and Data Center focused)
• Keep up to date on cutting edge Networking Routing, Switching and VOIP technologies and solutions, especially in Unified Communications and Data Centre.
• Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
• Design the solution and its BOQ along with the Pre-Implementation consultants.
• Provide leadership in system hardware/software specifications, Data Centre, network infrastructure, wireless, security and voice designs.
• Share knowledge with colleagues to raise team's collective expertise.
• Maintain high-quality Vendor relationship with all partners like Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, EMC, Dell and Genesis
• Perform ITIL and PMO practices while implementing the projects.
• The applicant must be CCIE certified ( CCIE security is preferred).
• 3+ years of experience Implementing and designing Networking Security Solutions in Egypt or outside Egypt.
• Strong experience with Cisco security devices (ASA, Sourcefire/FTD, ISE large deployment, Email and Endpoint security).
• Extensive technical experience with other vendors (such as Fortinet, Forcepoint, Palo Alto, F5) a plus.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Data Center expertise is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussion, drill down on technical details and be able to facilitate and coverage technical discussion with diverse opinions.
• Commercial awareness/experience and technical IT knowledge
• Ability to think conceptually and to design practical, cost-effective solutions
• Team player ability to lead teams and work with as a team player, self-motivated, creative and flexible
• Spoken and Written Fluency in English and Arabic.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.