We have been retained as recruitment partner to initiate a resource drive to identify suitably experienced and qualified professionals to execute and implement a project utilising LTE/5G technologies. Our client is a respected name in the Defence Industry, with a presence in Europe, Great Britain, Australia, US and Scandinavia, with an established history in providing both military and civilian customer driven solutions to Governments.
Operating from a base mid-way between Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the recently established presence is currently seeking to recruit the full Project team to deliver this key project. Reporting to the local CEO, the team will have full accountability for design, delivery and implementation within a matrixed reporting line back to home country governance. It is anticipated that the full team will consist of professionals either currently resident in, or willing to relocate to UAE, with experience of similar projects outside their home country.
The work environment is driven, transparent and highly collaborative with high energy to deliver results. The team are highly professional, inquisitive and respectful of diversity. The business language is English, and all members are expected to possess advanced levels of both oral and written. Engineering codes and standards are International.
If you feel you have the attributes and motivation to make a difference then we would like to hear from you. We can offer open-ended contracts of employment with competitive employment benefits.
Interviews are currently taking place for the following role:
1) Core Network Specialist:
• Must possess good understanding of 3GPP standards for 4G/5G
• Must possess strong knowledge on Internet Protocol, OSI layer, IPv4/IPv6 addressing scheme, Routing and Switching.
• In-depth experience of 4G/5G Core (MME/PGW/SGW/HSS/PCRF/DRA/IMS) Engineering, configuration, integration & advanced troubleshooting activities.
• Must have good understanding on the functions of each EPC interface (Gy, Sy, S1 and etc.)
• Proven experience of performing Core End to End (E2E), High-Level (HLD) and Low-Level Design (LLD) for 4G networks.
• Strong knowledge of NFV virtualization, cloud technology and orchestration systems.
• Responsible for Service Engineering, planning and optimization for 4G/5G Core
• Manage software updates and upgrades of 4G/5G Core
• Creation & ownership for Core network Engineering and solution documents.
• Writing design guidelines, solution documents and specifications, feature documentation, troubleshooting documents
• Auditing and best practices, consultancy & fault control board activity for 4G/5G Core & Services Parameters
• Good understanding of Core network surrounding nodes function and operation
• Able to analyze Core Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as attach rate, bearer creation, tracking area update and others for network optimization.
• Good understanding on EPC integration to Business Support System (BSS).
• Hands on experience on Core hardware integration and implementation.