A Night Auditor Supervisor maintains the professional financial standards of the hotel by managing end-of-day reports, ensuring accuracy, and reporting anomalies.
This is Hilton''s newest resort and entertainment complex in Qatar. The Salwa Beach Resort is to become one of the largest resorts in the Middle East. It spreads along a 3.5km pristine beach front on the southwest coast of Qatar. Managed by Hilton, it will have 362 hotel rooms and residential units with private beaches, a world-class leisure and waterpark, sports club, marina, dive center, health club, spa, restaurants, cinemas and retail space. The resort is scheduled to open in 2020 and can be found on Google and YouTube under its working title ''Salwa Beach Resort''.
What will I be doing?
As Night Auditor Supervisor, you will maintain the professional financial standards of the hotel by managing end-of-day reports, ensuring accuracy, and reporting anomalies.
A Night Auditor Supervisor must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Ensure the maintenance of professional financial standards throughout the hotel
• Undertake a review of end-of-day takings against logged reports
• Edit all reports to ensure accuracy and full completion
• Investigate any anomalies found between daily reports and takings
• Train the Night Auditor in ensuring the accurate completion of systems and processes
What are we looking for?
Night Auditor Supervisor serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Pride in ensuring the accuracy of work and encourages Team Members to do the same
• Strong analytical skills
• Computer literate, with particularly strong knowledge of MS Excel
• Understanding of the responsibilities of other areas within the Finance Department
• Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous experience of working in a hotel Finance Department
• Previous experience working in Front Office or hotel outlets