About Grand Plaza M venpick Media City:nbspLocated on Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai's primary artery, at Media City in Dubai, and bordering Internet City there is a new landmark rising. With over 1,000 local and international companies based in neighboring Media City, Internet City and Knowledge Village, the hotel will primarily cater for short term business travelers. This 5-star urban hub will offer 251 rooms and suites and 4 lively food & beverage outlets. The property will also have a spa, gymnasium and swimming pool, while a large divisible ballroom and four meeting venues with natural daylight will be available for events and conferences ensuring it becomes the new reference for meetings & events in this dynamic commercial district. GCC leisure travelers, visiting Dubai on weekends and public holidays will constitute the hotel's tertiary segment.
At M venpick, we make moments. If you can too, we would love you to join our team of hospitality professionals who all share one thing in common a passion for people. With hotels across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia and a strong growth plan in place for the future, there have never been so many opportunities to be part of our success story.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Front Office Manager, and within the limits of the established M venpick Hotel Dubai Media City policies and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service, and handling the complaints to ensure the passionate & hospitality for our guests, in order to maximize organizational profitability and guest satisfaction in an atmosphere of teamwork and high employee morale.
Must be thoroughly familiar and follow all M venpick corporate and local Operational Standards and to assure guest satisfaction in absence of the General Manager and the Head of Departments. Must assist all the employees during the night shift in the accomplishment of their objectives, Must assist in accomplish obligations and goals as outlined below.
1. Direct and co-ordinate various services related to night operations as required.
2. Ensures prompt, courteous and accurate service to all guests to maximize customer satisfaction to exceed VEOS targets.
3. Assure safety and security of the guests, visitors, employees and protects the property by working closely with hotel s security personnel.
4. Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the Opera guest profile system.
5. Prepare and send night reports on time HODs and & GM, ensure accurate and detailed Hotel and Residences duty log, as well as any incident that may accrue overnight shift.
6. Ensures adherence to company and hotel policies by all departmental employees.
7. Ensures an effective handover of nights activities to the FOM.
8. Ensure working closely with the Night Auditor, changing PMS business date on time, and resolve all pending issues and errors before changing business date.
9. Ensure panic report is printed and filed every 2 hours (or at least twice a shift).
10. Meet and greet all RIPs & MIPs on the arrival and departure during the night
11. Check the no-shows and ensure all no-shows are guaranteed and chargeable.
12. Pre-assign rooms for early arrival for the next day, coordinate with Housekeeping to ensure rooms are ready on arrivals.
13. Establish, promote and maintain good public relations while meeting or exceeding guest expectations
14. Call General Manager and concerned HOD s without delay for any fire, bomb threat, burglary or death that has occurred on the premises.
15. Calls Hotel Doctor, Security in case of guest accident and reported according.
16. Handle all employees accident as per hotel policy.
17. Ensures hotel's employees grooming & appearance standards are met.
18. Handles government officials, press, etc. during the night and report it accordingly.
19. Familiarity with all Front Desk and Cashiering functions.
20. Handles turn-away guests. (book out)
21. Open stores in case of emergencies.
22. Authorize payments in case of emergencies.
Do you have what it takes to make moments for our guests and your colleagues? Are you a M venpick colleague in the making someone who is passionate about people and always strives to do their best? If you share our values and want to become part of a team where you are valued and your career development is taken seriously, we want to hear from you.nbsp
Contact: Danielle Flores
Job ID: 82556574