The King Faisal Specialist Hospital - Medina is a new, 300-bed tertiary specialist hospital located in Medina , Saudi Arabia .
When this brand new hospital opens at the start of 2020, it will be the newest campus of the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, whose other sites are in Riyadh and Jeddah .
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing (please note, online BSNs cannot be accepted)
• Current nursing (RN) license from the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• A minimum of six years recent experience as a Registered Nurse in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital, including a minimum of two years of current experience in a similar position at an acute-care teaching hospital in the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• Twelve-month renewable contract
• Tax-free income
• Accommodations provided
• Annual Air Transportation
• Medical coverage
• More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
NOTE: This position is open to individuals who have current experience in and are citizens of: the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.