Augustine Consulting, Inc. a professional services firm providing select services to national defense agencies, seeks an OCONUS Logistics Fielding Specialist (Fielding and Equipment Training) to serve as a part of the Company s Technical Services team in support of PM Soldier Protection and Individual Equipment (PM SPIE) overseas. The OCONUS Logistics Fielding Specialist will provide logistics, fielding, and New Equipment Training support to OCONUS locations throughout the appropriate product s life cycles.
As an OCONUS Logistics Fielding Specialist, you will:
• Coordinate and manage all aspects of fielding and training events at the specific OCONUS location.
• Develop System Support Packages (SSP) and conduct equipment fielding.
• Develop Training Support Packages (TSP) and conduct New Equipment Training (NET).
• Receive, review, and ensure all Units schedules for fielding and training events are available and correctly reflected in the Unit Master Fielding Schedule.
• Ensure all equipment and items are procured to support fielding and training; monitor due in and due out equipment until all requirements are filled and coordinate with installation points of contacts before and during fielding events to ensure installations provide logistics support requirements (facilities, fielding sites, equipment, tables, chairs, unit detailed personnel, Central Issue Facility (CIF) personnel, etc.).
• Interface and coordinate with ASAALT, AMC, MACOMs and receiving units for logistics and training requirements.
• Execute fielding of equipment in accordance with the approved Materiel Fielding Plan (MFP) or Memorandum of Notification (MON).
• Establish NET in accordance with the approved TSP (lesson plans, program of instructions, view grafts, charts, etc.) and obtain and maintain training certification from the Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCOE) Directorate of Training (DOT).
• Assist establishment, vetting, and training of Fielding Teams to conduct on site activities associated with fielding equipment.
• Perform set up of fielding site and execute the fielding event.
• Pack equipment for shipment upon completion of fielding events.
• Provide Instructor Key Personnel Training (IKPT) interface with suppliers for NET TSP.
• Conduct NET and other PM training requirements (IKPT, Train-the-Trainer Training, sustainment training, etc.).
• Assist with displays for VIPs; Assist with coordinating firing ranges with associated ammunition to support New Equipment Training.
A Logistics Fielding Specialist who fits our team is:
• Dynamic: contributes energy and enthusiasm to our daily tasks, to the team s interactions, and to the Company s mission.
• Thorough: possesses an unparalleled work ethic; produces complete, even polished products; persistent; mission-focused; asks Why? as often as necessary to get to the root of the matter.
• Mature: respects others opinions, beliefs, and culture; listens to ideas, shares thoughts, and works independently and together to contribute insights to the company s leaders.
• Forthright: speaks with conviction; argues based on understanding, respectfully.
• Inquisitive: seeks deeper explanations of how systems work, not the surface-level description of the actors involved; goes beyond stick-fetching to connect the unconnected.
• Timely: shows up, ready to think, prepared to get on with the day s assignments; contributes analytical insights that meet time-sensitive, reasonable requests.
• Honest: knows what s right, what s legal, what s appropriate; acts accordingly.
• High School/GED and greater than 14 years of relevant experience, or Associates Degree and greater than 12 years of relevant experience, or Bachelor s degree and greater than 5 years of relevant experience.
• Must be permanent resident of the U.S. or U.S. citizen.
• Meet all required deployment criteria (medical, dental, vaccinations, and required training)
• Have a valid passport
• Deploy for extended periods in OCONUS support (3 months or more at a time)
• DAWIA level II certification in Lifecycle Logistics or the equivalent.
• Certified Trainer with a minimum of six months training time.
• Demonstrated experience with Logistics Automated Systems.
• Competency in communications, leadership, team and risk management.
• Must have the ability to communicate with executive management to ensure program related issues are addressed.
• Have the ability to think and act independently in a distributed work situation.
• Must possess a SECRET clearance.
A thorough understanding of operating a computer, which includes Microsoft Office 365 Suite of applications.
Possess the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Ability to obtain a TOP SECRET Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security clearance.
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation and social media screening and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.