• Responsible for operating and maintaining real estate properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
• Supervise real estate sales agents, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
• Offer advice and motivate their agents to close sales.
• Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
• Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conducted sales meeting.
• Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff.
• Prepare employee payroll, budget and inventory reports.
• Perform administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
• Marketing roles may include planning, budgeting and coordinating open houses or other initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales for the office.
• Attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
• Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending, implementing improved selling, and marketing strategies.
• Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liaising with other related businesses and colleagues
• Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limits
• Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry
• Endeavour to maintain an understanding of both local and national real estate markets
• Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard
• Demonstrated record of accomplishment of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
• Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing
• Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers
• High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
• Innovative, generating original solutions and lots of ideas
• Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
• Depend on level of experience and records
Interested candidates can send their CV