Responsible for all company correspondence including official and non- official letters, Faxes and E-mails.
• Receiving visitors to office, showing a proper hospitality and respond to their needs.
• Handling all telephone calls in a professional manner to make sure that all customers' requirements are fulfilled on time, including transferring customers notice to the related person.Responding to customer inquiries and complaints after coordination with related departments and following up company long term missions
• Developing and implementing new administrative system to smooth workflow when needed.
• Establishing, implementing and following a categorized, organized and up-to-date filing system , Initiates and assumes responsibility for developing and maintaining the records system required by the office.
• Dealing with customers in different matters.
• Making a weekly and daily collectors plan to make sure that all company dues collected in time.
• Supervises and coordinates the work of subordinate and other staff, including reviewing work performance, motivating subordinates to work more effectively, identifying problems with performance and developing solutions to those problems, determining training needs to improve performance, initiating informal measures to correct misconduct or making recommendations for formal discipline
• Arranging meetings, conferences, seminars and exhibitions procedure.
• Booking air tickets internationally and locally , Preparing the hotel accommodation booking for the managers and all staff members according to the business needs
• Reviewing courier invoices and follow-up the payment process with the accounting department
• Maintain inventory of office supplies, paper and other materials and reorder as necessary, within budgetary guidelines.
• Finalize and follow-up (the business cards, brochures, advertising, etc) printing and all related company stamps
• Ensure cleanliness, organization and professional appearance of office facilities.
• Perform other tasks assigned by the direct manager which include but not limited to the above mentioned duties
• Responsible for all candidates interviewing database (saving, filtering, categorizing, updating) in order to be easy to reach at anytime..
• Overseeing the recruitment process of new staff, sometimes including training.
• Collecting and maintaining sales reports filled and updated.
• Registration of vacations and absence of employees
• Responsible for maintenance of office equipment and furniture
• Maintain mailing lists and facilitate scheduled mailings of brochures and other communications to customers and company staff
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
0 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services