Position: Office Assistant
Reporting To: President / Executive Manager
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• High school or below ( speak, read and write English)
• 3 years of experience (Minimum)
• Cleaning the offices and serving tea and coffee
• Clean all offices and meeting rooms: floors, desks, shelves, glass doors, windows (from inside) and surface of office equipment.
• Ensure constant availability of accessories such as toilet paper and hand washing soap.
• Clean all common areas and storages
• Empty all waste paper bins and shredder trays to the designated places.
• Ensure that furniture in offices, meeting rooms and reception area is arranged in the required manner at all times.
• Assist in setting up meeting rooms, preparing cups, glasses and plates, water, tea and coffee.
• Provide the following: cleaning equipment, cleaning materials and accessories
• Preparing tea and coffee and serving those as required, clearing and collecting used cups and washing those, keeping kitchens clean and in order, and other related duties.
• toilets cleaning
• Wipe clean desks, partitions, glass doors and all table tops
• Removing finger marks from surfaces such as walls, shelves and light switches.
• Vacuum-cleaning carpeted areas.
• Other required things as per the request
• Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Good in communicating in English
• Good communication with internal and external customers/partners
• Being well-organized and systematic
• Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
• A team player personable, caring, helpful, reliable Honest and approachable
• Good personal grooming & personal presentation
• Willing to work long and irregular hours and on public holidays as required
• Discreet and respectful of confidentiality.
Please send your CV/Resume at