• Presents a professional welcoming to all visitors, staff, etc. by phone or Face to Face.
• Responsible for receiving company calls and directing it to the right member.
• Receives all communications from the company, including e-mail, phone, fax and postal mail, and transfers it to the correct departments.
• Responsible for sending memos and reminders to all Departments.
• Receives the outgoing mail, shipping and receiving of packages and maintains mailing or contacts lists. (Aramex, DHL, Etc )
• Responsible for Dealing with company s mobile operator .
• Maintains high service level - Collects users request and handling problems, updates vendor offers catalog to best serve company users.
• Responsible for Reserving hotels and airlines tickets some time you will be requested to go out-door for reservation.
• Receive, Compare and manage hotels, flights ticketing.
• Responsible for scheduling and planning guests visit.
• Coordinates guests program, transportation, welcoming and pick up the visitors from the Airport etc...
• Responsible for Compile reports, controlling the company filling system.
• Responsible for collecting office Stationary requests, Cleaning check-up and buffet supplies.
• Receives employee s requests, Categorizes and manages the office needs.
• Responsible for facilitating the company meetings.
• Place-lighting, Coordination, Hygiene, Tools and follow up.
• Responsible for summarizing the brands training materials using MS Excel and PowerPoint...Etc.). (If you asked For)
• Responsible for coordinating the CEO and Department s schedules and the personal insistency needed.
• Provides dynamic assistance to the CEO, board of directors and the company Members.
• Organizing and chairing meetings with staff, this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes;
• Arranging travel, visas, accommodation, and occasionally, traveling.
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Maintain office correspondence, handle customer complaints and inquiries, and most importantly maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data.
• Alert manager about cancellation or new meetings.
• Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
• Provision of a comprehensive administration and secretarial support service including word processing, photocopying, and email/ Internet.
• Respond to public inquiries face-to-face or via telephone/email. The preparation of notices of meetings and agenda papers; minute taking. Copying, collection and archiving of all necessary supporting papers.
• Maintenance of Trust filing systems in both electronic and hard copy
• Receiving of visitors and arranging hospitality.
• Supervision of office boys and cleaning company.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :