Position Name: Cairo/Office Administrator
Re p orting to:
• The main role of the Cairo office administrator to act as a maestro in handling and facilitate all the administration works with/in-between Sales dept., technical office, Design office, HR Dept. and Production. Additional to handle office day-to-day operations/affairs with all internal parties and external for government, non- government business relations issues and to ensure the most efficient administrative procedures inside Furniture Group, XX has been provided.
Q ualification s requirements for the position:
• 03-05 years of Administration background preferred to be in Furniture companies.
• Excellent in MS Office [Word, Excel Powerpoint, MS Project and Photoshop/ editing are preferred].
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting. Or/ any other related bachelor.
• Interactive Communication
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Flexibility & Adaptability
• Business Acumen
• Work Ethics and Values
• Ethical Conduct
Re sponsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for all the Day-To-Day operations and administrations/clerical issues in Furniture Group, XX -Cairo office.
• Responsible for all office clerical functions, i.e. [type letters, memorandum, announcement, Sub-metal, send, receive and distributes correspondence between department and Business units & Factories.. Etc.].
• Follow up & coordinate the standard work procedures between [Sales dept.
• Technical office, Design office, HR dept., and Production] & provide a weekly and monthly report of the work progress inside each dept.
• Act as a focal point between the sales dept. and technical office and design office for
• Track all job orders, task assignment sheets, pricing orders, Project sudsy, shop drawing etc.] and provide any variance in due dates and/or discrepancies in the weekly task assignment sheet[ on weekly basis].
• Create a filing system & Document Controller system, DC for all upcoming and
• incoming documentation and correspondence in a physical fill which will be classified per dept. name and scanned copy too.
• Responsible for SFG- Sales dept. email address for receiving all SFG client requirements and respond to their needs after getting the required data and information from the concerned department.
• Create a weekly ''Task Assignment Tracking System, AAT S '' for Sales executive sites visit(s) & record it down with client visit purpose and the outcomes of the visit.
• Follow-up of projects/works inside the Technical office based on the priority list and provide a weekly report of variance in the task sheet & work progress.
• Handling all Cairo office governmental issues and work closely with SFG external parties [i.e. Owner representative, consultants Etc.]. To provide and complete All the project(s) documentation as required in the ordinary matter].
• Responsible for creation and updating daily employees databases and files.
• Dealing with the Labor office and social insurance office when required.
• Follow up on the completion of the required Hiring documents to assure compliance with legal requirements for all newcomers.
• implement the normal administrative penalties (absence without permission/delay/ non-departure and keeping a hard copy of the records for each department)
• Identify and analyze problems regarding any further delay of the required works from SFG Cairo office departments [Sales dept., Technical office, Design office, and Production].
• Responsible for organizing the movement of company cars [Record it down every
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least