Reference ID:- OM82
Category:- Administrative/Clerical Jobs
Salary:- AED 35,000 + Benefits
NTS Group are exclusively representing a leading multinational company to recruit an Office Manager for the Dubai HQ.
Office manager is responsible for organising all of the administrative
activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
Office manager must make sure that office equipment is maintained,
relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work
for the overall running of this department including performance and
development reviews, travel approval, budgets, policy and procedure
creation and implementation.
• Approve all travel, events
and conference attendance for all Directors.
• Assist the Company President with all travel
arrangements, expense claims, calendar management and event management for his
• DHCC for follow ups and concerns with regards to
parking and lease agreements & other ad hoc requirements
• Aramex regarding regional service agreement and
coordinating with our GCC offices for any concerns & requirements.
Monitoring the KPIs & SLA
• Service providers for office repair/maintenance
requirements for ad hoc maintenance needed for the office
• Ordering of office supplies (coffee machine,
stationeries, printer cartridge, toners, business cards, water)
• Assigning & distributing parking cards and ensuring
that parking file and contract is updated
Education & Experience
• Degree Educated - Preferably Administration, Management etc.
• Min 5 years within an Office Management or EA role.
• Min 3 years UAE experience.
• Energetic, driven and flexible.
• Excellent communication and verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.