Organizing, coordinating and following up on all of the administrative activities and procedures that facilitate the smooth operation of the school administration.
• Managing and coordinating the entire administration department in all its entities to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
• Marketing the school and the SABIS system appropriately and ensuring the proper portrayal of the school image.
• Meeting with parents regarding registration and other inquiries as well as redirecting them to the relevant staff members when needed in a timely manner.
• Preparing all logistics relevant to school operations, expatriate teachers, and school visitors.
• Issuing all official letters and documentation for students, government, and staff.
• Managing activities performed by maintenance, cleaning and security staff and ensuring they are completed efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
• Liaising between staff and HR on issues related to attendance, staff leaves, bank accounts, etc.
• BS in management or equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
• Professional Behavior and Ethical Conduct
• Communication skills
• Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.