Office of Medical Education - Coordinator, Period 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The Office of Medical Education at Khalifa University is currently seeking a highly organized, detail and results-oriented individual to help support a superior student experience for all learners. The Coordinator is responsible for supporting a superior student experience by ensuring effective and efficient onboarding, orientation, scheduling and tracking of students.
• Relevant Undergraduate Degree required
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience in an academic environment (for example: University/College, Academic training hospital/Medical education department)
• Experience working in an academic environment required
• Relevant Project Management: demonstrated experience planning, coordinating and implementation of small and large projects to completion
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work with efficient turn-around time.
Job Duties and Requirements
• Contribute to departmental, or University-wide working groups or committees as requested.
• Contribute to student recruitment, retention and placement efforts.
• Foster service by contributing to the community at large in participatory, developmental or advisory capacity.
• Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly.
• Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.
• Collaboratively liaises with internal and external stakeholders to support the programming, student curricular events and student coordination.
• Supports the collection, analysis and distribution of student & education data/metrics and participates in scholarly activity as required.
• Creates, collates, maintains and provides technical support of shared electronic database(s)
• Schedules, books, sets up rooms and communicates meetings for students and clinical instructors/educators/supervisors
• Supports the recruiting and tracking of tutors/preceptors/clinical instructors, patients and agencies for student curriculum
• Collaborating with and supports other Education portfolio staff and team members to provide additional student services
• Supporting other tasks and projects as needed within the Office of Medical Education