Office of Medical Education Manager, Computer Based Testing Center
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The Office of Medical Education at Khalifa University is currently seeking a highly organized, detail and results-oriented individual to help support a superior student experience for all learners. The Manager of the Computer Based Testing Center is responsible for managing the staff and overseeing the maintenance and operations of the center. The manager is to ensure all staff are following set policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity and security.
• Relevant Undergraduate Degree required
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience in an academic environment (for example: University/College, Academic training hospital/Medical education department)
• Experience working in an academic environment required
• Relevant Project Management: demonstrated experience planning, coordinating and implementation of small and large projects to completion
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work with efficient turn-around time.
Job Duties and Requirements
• Ensure that the facilities, operations and performance at the center consistently meets the standards of Khalifa University.
• Plan regular staff schedules as needed and supervise Test Center Administrators.
• Supervise security/verification precautions of test candidates arriving for registration, verifying their identification, and confirming that license entitlement, eligibility, etc. is carried out correctly.
• Assist in the hiring and training of new Test Center Administrators
• Calculate and approve timesheets and expenses for all staff.
• Provide security at the testing facilities by ensuring all locks and security systems are properly used.
• Has sufficient technical knowledge to understand the basic Computer Based Test Center Technology and resolve common technical issues
• File reports on any irregular test center situations or complaints.
• Engage in property management to maintain a safe and comfortable testing environment
• Maintain a deep knowledge of policies, practices and procedures.