Reporting to the Head, facility management, the office optimization project manager will be responsible for managing and leading the overall client office optimization project (Including, inspection & data gathering, analysing & planning, strategy formulating and recommendation of action, implementation and execution and finally handover to GS, etc.)
Responsible for commissioning and overseeing and acting as the primary interface liaison for all necessary office optimization project baseline, assures all work done is to up and meeting the QCDD, NFPA, Health, Environment etc. standard and requirement, and coordinate with all
other related departments to the matter (C&P, HR, etc.) and venders working on the project.
• Assessment of occupancy and space distribution.
• Gather requirements of space and forecasts.
• Analyze space data & set a strategy based on meeting the local & international codes (QCDD, NFPA, etc.) and best practice on the business within the allocated budget
• Ensure space efficiency and determine the how much space is needed.
• Create the scope/timeline/cost of the office optimization project.
• Suggest action plans and layout changes to Head of facilities management.
• Create visuals of floor planning and designing (AutoCAD, 3D design etc.)
• Follow Codes and international standard of space management.
• Present plans and options in the building committee and gather/analysis feedback.
• Improve the office environment (best practice on the business).
• Implement and monitor office optimization project
• Manage distribution and re-distribution of space.
• Ensure alignment with local standards, laws.
• Advice the office furniture/equipment to be used on the office optimization, and methods for tracking
• Create space management standard, entitlement of private office and other specifications
• Advice the best method for services around the office environment (pantry, etc.)
• Advice the best method for signage's and poster location and sizes (office area and common area)
• Formulate and produce regular status reports of projects
• Maintain and monitor accurate progress schedules
• Implement steps to assure contractor's completion of projects on the set target date and budget
• Review, critiques, and approves design and material solutions for system improvements
• B . Degree in Architects or similar degree (Recognized Institution), Higher Edu. is an advantage
• 10 years of project management experience.
• 10 years of office optimization
• Strong track record of successfully completed projects
• Excellent writing ability, oral communication capabilities, and organizational skills are required with the ability to interface with program personnel at all levels (English is must )
• Demonstrable knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), AutoCAD and other computer software's
• Experience in program management and construction design applications
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Work independently with minimum supervision and direction
• Knowledge of codes and international standard of space management, and local standers and
international QCDD, NFPA, etc. & laws
• Architectural knowledge
• Problem solving, team work and creativity
• Project management certification
• Know how to build a Business case
• Ability to interpret contract documents, specifications, and blueprints
• Ability to recommend changes, resolve problems and ensure compliance with necessary documents and quality standards
• Ability to facilitate tasks between designers, consultants, and contractors to achieve the desired end result
• Ability to identify and manager risk in order to meet deadlines