Requisition ID: 210302
Responsible for a variety of services which may include office moves, leasehold improvements, renovation activities, reproduction, telephones, communications, mail, messenger service, records storage, space allocation, office supplies, furniture and equipment, and miscellaneous services. May specialize in one area of services. Develops and implements new or improved systems and procedures.
• Must be UAE Emirati National
• Good oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
• Knowledge of professional telephone practices.
• Common office procedures/practices.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Requires at least high school diploma or equivalent and three years of related office services / administrative work experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate basic to intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, both in Arabic and English.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment.
• Knowledge of filing systems and common office procedures.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Effective communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills required.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.