• Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting
line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Recruitment process (Sourcing, Screening, Interviewing, Negotiating)
• Preparing Job description and Job specification.
• Joining formalities of employees.
• Employee Induction and Orientation.
• Attendance and Payroll Management (WPS System)
• To arrange the payment of staff salaries through the computerized payroll system. This
will involve the collation and input of all relevant information for the
monthly payroll (including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract
changes, sickness absence payments, maternity and paternity pay).
• Employee leave management.
• Issue standard letters, warning letter, memos and correspondence.
• Performance evaluation and appraisal.
• HR policy drafting and implementing as per Qatar labor law and company objectives.
• Sound knowledge of labor law in the country.
• Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance
management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
• Undertaking regular salary reviews.
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
• Interpreting and advising on employment law.
• Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
• Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff
• Planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff.