The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting, publishing and maintenance of Quality Documents and Operational Procedures. Maintain internal and external audit system s that monitor procedural compliance. Manage the Preventative and Corrective action process based on Quality standards. Evaluate existing methods, procedures, and/or systems for potential improvements and cost effectiveness.
Will also be responsible for :
1. Assist the Program and Operations Managers on matters pertaining to Quality Assurance and documentation.
2. Assist Q&E to compile data and carry out statistic analysis pertaining to Quality objectives.
3. Responsible for the current Controlled Document program to ensure revisions are implemented and distributed.
4. Evaluate the current policies and procedures to identify improvement areas, conceptualize plans to address areas of improvement.
5. Develop training and deliver coaching programs, classroom training and projects to drive soft skills and service quality improvement within the organization.
6. Assist Q&E managers or Q&E inspectors to monitor and verify the quality of the maintenance program. QA evaluates and conducts audits of company or organizational operations. The QA uses company policies and procedures as a measurement or guideline when performing his/her duties.
7. Oversee and monitor the development and implementation of the quality improvement program, in collaboration with the Q&E Manager and other staff. They may work with the Program Manager and other Managers to develop performance improvement targets for quality of service.
8. Implement systems to ensure that the product or services conform to regulatory requirements, contractual obligations (KPI), and company s policy. They check materials and parts used in the production process to ensure that they meet industry standards including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, API Q1/Spec.7, AS/NZS 4801 and OHSAS 18001 (or similar).
9. Create reports of Q&E tests and analyze the data to determine if any changes in the production/maintenance process are necessary. Monitors activities to ensure timely data collection, meaningful analysis, trending, and improvements in outcomes.
10. Carries out compliance duties based on strategies created by executive management. They may also monitor the performance of personnel within a work environment. Assists the Q&E Manager in establishing procedural checklists for QA visits, surveys or audits.
11. Performs statistical analysis, data analysis for reporting to managers and subcontractors on all issues. This includes data collection and presentation for quality, environment, quality control and risk management. Assures that improvement activities are documented and reported within the organization to engage staff in continuous quality improvement.
12. Works with the Q&E Manager to assist with Quality audits, ensuring that company is prepared for the audits and that processes and documentation are compliant with required standards and, implement follow up actions.
13. Prepares reports and provides feedback to staff in an educational manner. He / She investigates, monitors, documents and report on quality of the product and service issues. Carries out credential processes to meet peer review requirements as part of Quality Improvement program and maintain updated provider enrollment information for various plans.
14. Contributes to the Quality Management Program activities, Quality Management Committee and report to the GAL HQ QA manager as required. Recommend changes for quality improvement in the Company s Policies and Procedures and Protocols based on updated findings and information.
15. Maintains a professional standards and practices in all aspects of programs and services. QA has to complete special projects and tasks as assigned.
16. Delivers on QA departmental tasks to meet the goals of the company. Participate in cross- functional problem solving projects on parts or processes within the company. These can be related to customer complaints, issues found during qualification testing, high return rates, and/or returned product analysis.
17. QA sometimes uses Visio or Access databases, create tables, queries, forms, reports, and connect them together.
18. Assist in maintaining the company Supplier Quality Assurance Program. This includes new item documentation with vendors, assuring quality levels, corrective actions, returns reductions and creating a supplier rating system.
19. Aids in the maintenance of the inspection check sheets. QA holds inventory, returns data, first article, safety and regulatory certifications, and other required documentation within the QA department.
20. Aids in the integration of the QA department into other key areas of the organization, such as the new item introduction process, by identifying and implementing effective communication processes and feedback channels. He / She checks whether administration of customer complaints and monitoring of returns to helps determine where emphasis should be placed to prevent recurrence and identify emerging trends. Maintains customer satisfaction and focus. Insure timeliness, clarity and accuracy of all technical documentation and correspondence. They evaluate product and disadvantages of the process and therefore suggest solutions including but not limited to making any changes of processes, products or standards of QA where warranted
21. Participates in annual staff evaluations. Also participates and act as resource person in staff development and training to meet QI goals. QA assesses quality improvement training needs; plans and implements training for support staff. Develop a quality improvement training plan and implement the plan. Review and evaluate the training for improvement and feedback for Quality Management program. QA makes sure that training is given to all QA personnel of the department so that they can well perform the assigned tasks effectively.