As the Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist you will:
• Research, identify, and present candidates for mid- to senior-level executive positions
• Identify recruitment sources, networking leads, social media, advertising resources, and other tools to attract candidates.
• Coordinate client & candidate relationships, deliver solutions in a timely, professional, and responsive manner.
• Create and update Progress Reports to track research and recruitment process, proposals, and support in responses for RFIs and RFPs.
• 3+ years experience in full cycle recruitment (job description creation, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting & closing)
• Experience with a variety of sourcing methodologies to include: headhunting, market mapping, Boolean searches, social media recruitment strategies, career sites, among others
• Interacting with clients (both local and international) and key stake holders throughout the recruitment process
• Customer focus with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality control
• Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial spirit and driven for growth and expansion
• Ability to work independently, strong team player and/ or manage international offices and Consultants
• Fluent English mandatory. 2nd language a huge plus. French, Polish German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew etc.
What we offer:
• Good salary
• Top bonus scheme
• Equity participation
• Free financial advice
• Flexible working times