Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities.
• A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics; part of Marsh and McLennan Companies, one of the largest professional services firms globally, with over 75,000 employees in more than 130 countries and with global revenues exceeding $15 BN in 2018.
• Work with our clients senior management from day one to solve challenging problems
• A meritocratic ecosystem that provides for rapid development without an MBA
• Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
• Specialization at your own pace, with the opportunity to work across multiple industries
• Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
• Attractive compensation for performance
• An open, respectful, and inclusive culture that welcomes, values, and supports all colleagues as they are
• A company that is committed to having fun and providing a springboard to exciting future career options
We create impact:
• Working on labour topics
• Economic development increasing GDP, developing new sectors
• Education higher and tertiary education strategies
• Data based digital strategies economic models and dashboards for senior national leaders
• National competitiveness FDI and investor attraction / technology transfer, international partnerships
• Fiscal responsibility budgeting, taxation, debt management etc.
• Sensitive programmes of national important
The Consultant Development Program the role
12-month training program:
You will have your induction at the start. This initial stage will help familiarize you with what is to come over the next one year. It will also give you a sense of the structure of the program.
During this time, you will also be trained in:
• Power Point
• Slide writing
Month 2 Month 6
During this period, you will be put through actual project work. This stage will also comprise both team work and training.
At this time, you will be assessed through a mid-program performance review, and only successful candidates will remain in the program. Those leaving Oliver Wyman at this stage will receive a certificate confirming the trainings and achievements.
Month 7 Month 12
Remaining candidates will continue their project work. This stage will also comprise both team work and training.
End of Month 12
You have graduated! You will receive your certificate at an official ceremony.
Top performers will get an official offer to join Oliver Wyman as a Consultant.
• Recent graduates or those in final year of university (Bachelors or Masters)
• GPA scores above 3.5/ 4 or 4.5/ 5 (depending on school) with a Major in:
• KSA national
• A high level of proficiency in English
• Interest in Consulting
For more queries, please reach out to: Recruiting.KSA@oliverwyman.com