An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager Oncology for Saudi Arabia.
Expected Areas of Competence:
• Analyzes and translates long-run trends, threats and opportunities in the market place in terms of long-term business implications.
• Develops / champions annual brand planning to optimize sales, market shares and profit margin while demonstrating superior forecasting analysis and control of brands expenditures
• Develops and implements innovative and integrated marketing strategies, initiatives and tactics, ensuring completion on a timely basis. Interfaces directly with key customers on an ongoing basis
• Identifies warning signs when programs or strategies do not meet the business bottom line, analyzes its significant effect to opportunity cost, benefits and risks, and uses this information to develop relevant course of action.
• Ensures consistency of direct communication to customers, business processes and services with brand positioning.
• Leads the development and alignment of the Plan of Action meeting, owns the creative process to produce consistently superior promotional materials, assists in program execution
• Ensures a balance between the needs of the marketing mix, internal business functions, and external systems to bring optimum business results.
• Is accountable for delivering on milestones.
• Exhibits keen understanding of chains of customers and dynamics among them and capitalizes on this knowledge by designing relevant strategies
• Recommends business opportunities at strategic and tactical levels for a 3 year horizon.
• Uses situational leadership in dealing with team and internal and external partners, engages team and partners at strategic points of decision-making and implementation to get buy-in and mobilize resources towards desired results
• Trains and develops sales force on product/competitor knowledge and promotional messages to the customers.
• Work with Medical to develop depth understanding of Life Cycle Plan and design and deliver specific actions/programs to support prioritized business opportunities within area of responsibility.
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar Brand Management role within pharmaceutical market.
• Experience in developing and implementing innovative strategic plans / marketing plans including coordination of business intelligence, market research and tactical plans is an asset.
• Experience in budgeting and financial Management.
• Experience in coaching / training, developing and managing high performance groups is an asset.
• Experience and ability to lead and work cross-functional teams.
• Experience in leading work conducted through agencies/vendors
• Project management and negotiations experience
• Fluent in English
• Proficient with computer software applications (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, presentations).
• Strong knowledge of professional, consumer or marketing fundamentals as it relates to strategic business planning, branding, positioning, and development of a marketing plan and implementation of a tactical plan.
• Understanding of consultative selling, market research and marketing principles.
• Working knowledge of the drug development clinical trials process, regulatory approval and market access.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of Oncology disease area is a plus.
Industry Type :
Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area :
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research