Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
• Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Set goals and deadlines for the department.
• Acquire, distribute and garage supplies.
• Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
• Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff.
• Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
• Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
• Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
• Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
• Manage leasing of facility space.
• Participate in architectural and engineering planning and design, including space and installation management.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least